For information on carriage charges please click here
Order Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All sales are made on a trade basis and are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale (available on the rear of the Account Opening form or by clicking here
2. All prices are exclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the applicable rate.
3. Returned or represented cheques and Direct Debits will be charged at £20.00 per representation.
4. Deliveries should be checked carefully before signing for them to ensure that the number of packages you are signing for has been delivered. We cannot take responsibility for non-delivered packages if they have been signed for.
5. Size specifications and quality should be checked before print and/or embroidery as no credit allowance will be made for worn, printed or processed garments. No credit allowance or reimbursement will be made for decoration costs or time.
6. All orders for products supplied will be charged in accordance with our current price list unless otherwise agreed with a company employee at point of sale.
7. For orders placed online via the PenCarrie Orderpad system before 6.30pm (Monday to Friday inclusive) every endeavour will be made to despatch the goods that working day.
8. Claims arising from shortages or damage must be made within three days of receipt. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 10 days of despatch.
1. Order online up to 6.30pm Monday to Friday via the PenCarrie Orderpad system for shipping that day (for UK Next Day delivery where services permit).
2. Carriage charges, if appropriate, are subject to VAT at the applicable rate.
3. Before midday deliveries may arrive anytime from 7.00am onwards.
4. Other delivery services (Next Day, Two Day etc.) may arrive at any time before 6.00pm to business addresses and between 7.30am and 7.30pm to a residential address on the day of delivery.
5. No liability or credit will be made for consequential loss relating to either late or non-delivery of goods.
6. Orders will only be dispatched if they pass system credit control checks. To do this, it is important that your account remains within credit terms regarding payments and limits to benefit from this service.
Out of Hours Ordering
1. All orders placed online via the PenCarrie Orderpad system outside of Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm are classed as out of hours orders.
2. In order to be processed, all out of hours orders will be subject to either:
a) The use of a stored credit card that is successfully charged or
b) Subject to a credit assessment, meaning that the trade account must be within certain terms and limits when the order is placed.
3. If neither a) nor b) is in place at the time of placing an order every effort will be made to contact the customer and inform them.
4. In the event of a stock shortage (out of stock) occurrence PenCarrie will endeavour to contact the customer using details stored with the order. If no contact can be made, the order in question will be shipped with all available stock.
Please remember to check size and quantity before print and/or embroidery etc. as no credit will be allowed for worn, printed or processed garments or for decoration costs or time. All sales are final. The company does not trade on a ‘Sale or Return’ basis. Returns may be accepted subject to the following:
1. If goods have been sent incorrectly please ring our Customer Service Team within five working days to arrange a collection and reship.
2. Faulty goods must be returned within seven working days of supply with the fault clearly indicated and without defacing the garment. In instances where items are found to be faulty, no credit allowance will be made for decoration costs or time.
3. Returns will only be accepted by prior arrangement. You should ring or email the Customer Service Team with a list of the goods to be returned (please have this information ready). You will be issued with a returns number - please ensure this is clearly marked on the outer packaging. Parcels will be refused and returned to sender if this number is not clearly evident.
4. Please note that, with the exception of faulty goods and mis-ships, PenCarrie will use its discretion whether or not to accept goods for return. In any event no goods will be accepted for return later than one month after supply. A minimum charge of £25 or 15% (whichever is the greater) handling and administration charge will be made together with carriage costs if applicable. Please note additional charges may be applicable if the value of items returned exceeds 5% of spend over a one year period.
5. All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged garment packaging - failure to do so will result in the goods being refused.
6. Due to high administration and processing costs samples cannot be returned for credit.
7. Under no circumstances whatsoever will soiled goods be accepted, these will be returned to you immediately. Underwear is strictly non-refundable, as are paper transfers, consumables, inks and embroidery threads including Amaya, TheMagicTouch, EZtrans, Xpres and Madeira ranges.
8. Please note that all items marked as ‘Clearance’ or lines that are marked for deletion are non-returnable.
Please note that all prices quoted are correct at the time of print and are subject to change without notice. We will endeavour to communicate any price changes online with as much notice as possible.
Please note: Colour representation is only as accurate as the printing process will allow. All styles are subject to availability. Please be aware that unless otherwise stated the sizes quoted are ‘to fit’ in inches. They are not indicative of the actual size of the garment as some styles are designed to be worn loose/baggy and others are designed to be worn fitted. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are UK sizes. These sizes are approximate and for guidance only. Please refer to the size guide for each product for clarification. Every care is taken to ensure that the details provided are accurate at the time of publishing. Please ensure garments are suitable before processing as no credit will be allowed for printed or processed garments, decoration costs or compensation for time spent on decoration. All prices are subject to change without notice. All images remain the copyright of PenCarrie and/or their suppliers. Permission must be sought prior to use. PenCarrie is a trading style of PenCarrie Limited. Calls may be recorded for training and verification purposes.