WE'VE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED SHIPPING DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. THIS WILL AFFECT ORDERS AND DELIVERIES.
ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL RESERVE STOCK AND WON'T BE CHARGED.
WHEN SHIPPING RECONVENES, WE'LL CONTACT ANY CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE PLACED ORDERS TO ENSURE GOODS ARE STILL REQUIRED BEFORE SHIPPING.
WE'RE STILL ACCEPTING RETURNS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
YOU CAN READ THE FULL STATEMENT HERE.
For information on carriage charges please click here
Order Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All sales are made on a trade basis and are subject to our Terms and Conditions of Sale (see the back of the PenCarrie Account Opening form or or by clicking here
2. All prices listed are exclusive
of VAT. VAT will be charged at the current rate where applicable.
3. Returned or represented cheques and Direct Debits will be charged at £20.00 per representation.
4. Please check all deliveries carefully before signing for them to ensure that the correct number of packages you’re signing for has been delivered. We can’t take responsibility for non-delivered packages if they’ve been signed for.
5. Size, specification and quality should be checked before you personalise products in any way. We can’t provide credit for worn, printed or processed garments. No credit or refunds will be made for decoration costs or time.
6. Garment shortages or damages must be claimed within five working days of receipt of goods.
7. All claims for non-delivery must be made within five working days of despatch.
8. No liability or credit will be made for any consequential losses relating to either late, non-delivered or incorrect goods.
9. All orders for products supplied will be charged in accordance with our current price list unless otherwise agreed with a company employee and documented at point of sale.
10. The cut-off time for telephone and email orders is 5.00pm. The cut-off time for online orders can vary throughout the year, so please check our homepage
or Orderpad for details before ordering.
1. Order online via the PenCarrie Orderpad system Monday to Friday for next working day delivery (UK mainland where services allow). Please refer to our homepage
or Orderpad for order cut-off times before ordering.
2. Order online via the PenCarrie Orderpad every weekend before midday Sunday for Monday delivery. (UK mainland where services allow). Please note, Royal Mail services will be despatched on the next available working day.
3. All carriage charges are subject to VAT at the current rate (where applicable).
4. Deliveries scheduled for ‘before midday’ may arrive anytime from 7.00am. However, the couriers will do their best to deliver during your business opening hours where possible.
5. Other delivery services (Next Day, Two Day etc.) may arrive at any time before 6.00pm to business addresses and between 7.30am and 8.00pm to residential addresses on the day of delivery. The couriers will do their best to deliver during your business opening hours where possible.
6. Royal Mail aim to deliver within the following timescales: Tracked 24 – next working day and Tracked 48 – second to third working day. However, this isn’t a guaranteed service so a very small percentage of deliveries, particularly to certain postcodes, may take longer. We can't refund the postage cost of any Tracked Royal Mail service due to its arrival time.
7. Orders will only be despatched if they pass system credit control checks. It’s therefore important your account remains within its credit payment and limit terms.
Out of Hours Ordering
1. All orders placed online via the PenCarrie Orderpad system outside of Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm are classed as out of hours orders.
2. To be processed, all out of hours orders will need the following:
a. For Cash accounts:
A successfully stored credit or debit card
b. For Trade Credit accounts
The account must be within its credit limit and payment terms when the order is place, for example, with no overdue payments
3. If the criteria above aren’t in place when an out-of-hours order is made we’ll try to contact and inform you, but this may not always be possible.
4. If a product is out of stock, we’ll try to contact you using details stored with the order. If we can’t make contact, the order in question will be shipped with all available stock.
1. All prices quoted are subject to change and are correct at the time of going to print or online. We’ll communicate any price updates online or via email with as much notice as possible.
1. Colour representation is only as accurate as printing and online reproduction processes allow.
2. Certain brands use pigment dying techniques and slight shade variations are inherent in the process. Images of pigment-dyed goods are therefore only as accurate as this allows.
3. Sizes quoted are ‘to fit’ in inches, unless otherwise stated. They’re not indicative of the actual size of the garment as some styles are designed to be worn loose/baggy and others fitted.
4. Unless otherwise stated, sizes shown are UK sizes. These are approximate and for guidance only. Please refer to individual product size guides on our website where available, for clarification.
5. Every care is taken to ensure that product details are accurate at the time of publishing.
6. Please ensure garments are suitable before processing. No credit will be given for printed or processed garments, or for decoration costs or time.
1. Please check your order carefully before you process or decorate anything. We can’t accept worn, soiled, processed or printed goods and we can’t give credit or refunds for decoration costs or time.
2. If you receive incorrect goods, please ring us on 0800 252248 within five working days to arrange a collection or reship.
3. Faulty goods must be returned within seven working days of supply. The fault must be clearly indicated, but you mustn’t deface the garment or modify it in any way.
4. We can’t accept any returns without arranging them with you first and assigning you a Goods Return Number (GRN).
5. Your GRN must be clearly marked on the outer packaging of all returns.
6. All garments must be returned in their original, undamaged packaging.
7. We accept returns other than for faulty or incorrect goods at our discretion. In any event you’ve got a maximum of one month from point of purchase to send your goods back.
8. For returns other than for faulty or incorrect goods, a minimum charge of £25 or 15% of the order value (whichever is the greater) will be made, together with carriage costs if applicable. Please note, we may have to charge more if the value of items returned exceeds 5% of your total spend over a one-year period.
9. The following goods are non-returnable:
b. Specially ordered non-stock items
d. Paper transfers, consumables, inks and embroidery threads including Amaya, TheMagicTouch, EZtrans, Xpres and Madeira ranges
e. Goods marked as ‘Clearance’ or lines marked for deletion
10. Any goods returned that aren’t from us will be returned to you at your expense or disposed of.
1. All images remain the copyright of PenCarrie and/or our suppliers. Permission must be sought prior to use.
2. All images are only available for use during the current calendar year.
1. Calls may be recorded for training and verification purposes.